Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Watching the sun creep up

I knew it was going to be a long and busy day and I knew that I wouldn't want to walk at 4 p.m., so....
I got up at 6:15 and walked 45 minutes! Then I showered and walked to Progressive Grounds to meet with Pam for coffee. I was very pleased to have done so! I am beginning to really enjoy my walk and I'd rather do it first thing in the morning rather than later.

Breakfast: 1 c. nonfat yogurt, 1 banana, 1/3 c. granola
Lunch: 8 baby carrots, Mushrooms, 2 corn tortillas, 1/3 c. mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cucumber, 2 slices of tomato
Snack: 1/2 grapefruit
Dinner: 1 medium baked potato with sour cream, cheese and spinach
Snack: 1 egg, 1/3 c. granola, 1/2 c. milk, 2" square of peppermint bark

Today's reason to lose weight: My smaller clothes are beginning to fit. I also look forward to feeling good in clothes with a little more shape than I currently wear.

No comments: