Monday, June 11, 2007

23 weeks....

199 this morning--I have FINALLY broken the 200 barrier. It has been about 10 years since I've been in this territory. I should feel good about it, I think. I walked and did my strength training exercises today. Spent the day outside at the beach and at park day. It feels like summer....

Breakfast: 2 whole wheat pancakes with strawberries
Lunch: 1 bagel, handful of pretzels, 1 c. yogurt, 1 apple
Snack: 1 nectarine, 1 c. cracker mix, 1 biscotti
Dinner at Shanghai 1930 with Jossey Bass: 1 lettuce cup appetizer, 1 oz. short ribs, 2/3 c. rice, 1/3 c. each green beans, chicken stir fry, tofu stir fry, 1 small pork bun, 1 bite dessert, watermelon and honeydew pieces (1/2 c?), 1 mojito, 2 small servings wine

Today's reason to lose weight: I feel freer in my body. I think less about my body in some ways--less self conscious about my appearance, which I think allows the good things about me to shine through!

No comments: