Thursday, August 23, 2007

Back from Vacation!

Hello, everyone! I am back on my blog after a relaxing vacation. I came home and weighed in the very same as when I left, so I think I'll consider that success. It is usually very hard for me to stay out of the food at my mom's house and I did better than usual this time--improvement anyway.

I did well writing things down today and hope to get the weight coming off once again. I am also trying to eat more raw foods, as well. I walked up to Noe Valley this morning.

Breakfast: 1 1/2 c. yogurt smoothie with blackberry and mango, 1/2 c. granola, 1/4 c. milk
Lunch: 1 c. cabbage salad, 1 piece toast, 1 T cashew butter
Snack: 1 nectarine, 1/2 c. granola, 1/4 c. millk, 1 1/2 c. cantaloupe
Dinner: 1 sausage, 1/2 c. pasta with tomato sauce, large spinach salad, 4 olives, 8 cherry tomatoes
Snack: 1/ 2 c. granola, 1/4 c. milk

(I guess I was craving the granola today :)

Today's reason to lose weight: My physical health is in direct correlation with my emotional well being!

No comments: