Saturday, August 25, 2007

For Friday

We were up late last night with guests, so I'll give you the scoop on yesterday right now. I got out for my morning walk--it's nice to be back in my familiar territory.

Breakfast: 1/2 c. granola, 1/2 c. yogurt, 1/4 c. raspberries
Lunch: 1/4 c. mock salmon pate, 8 rice crackers, 4 olives, 15 grapes, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes
Snack: 1 c. popcorn, 1/2 c. granola, 1/2 c. yogurt
Dinner: 3 slices pizza, vege salad, blackberry cobbler, 1/2 c. ice cream

All in all a good day with lots of veges. I should've stopped at less pizza and had a bit smaller piece of black berry cobbler. Overall, though, I'm pleased by my increase of vegetables. Mark and I are trying to eat more raw foods so I have really stocked up on the fruits and veges this week.

Today's reason to lose weight: I think that my weight effects my hormonal balance and I hope that losing weight will make for a healthier hormones : ).

No comments: