Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wednesday....

I had a nice walk today (and the last couple of days, actually). I spent Monday and Tuesday with Mark's parents. Here's today's log:

Breakfast: 1 egg, 1/2 english muffin, 1/3 c. raspberries
Snack: 1 slice toast, jam
Lunch: Smoothie with 1 c. yogurt, 2 banana, 1/2 c,. mango, 1 c. coleslaw
Snack: 1/2 english muffin
Dinner: 14 tortilla chips, lettuce, cucumbers, 1/4c. cheese, peppers, bean sprouts, salsa ranch dressing

Today's reason to lose weight: I want to get my image of my body and the actual thing to be in agreement with each other.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The actual physical image and my mental picture not matching were the hardest things to overcome when I met my goal weight. I almost derailed from the mismatch but I have really worked to overcome the negativity I had about it. I think you look great in your pics and it helps a lot to try on your old clothes (although I don't recommend that you keep a closet full of the old duds)!Keep up the hard work.
Check out my blog at www.lightsize.com

aurora bender said...

how are things going?