Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Wednesday....

I am tired tonight, but promised myself not to let another blogless day go by here. I had been lax about writing things down but I did so today and now I'm reporting in! I got my walk in today, as well.

Breakfast: 1 pancake with syrup
Lunch: 2 slices of papaya, 1 c. chili with 1 oz cheese, 1 piece of corn bread
Snack: 1/2 c. ice cream, 10 dried cherries
Dinner: 5 crostini with cheese, veges and dip, 4 slices baguette with pesto, brussels sprout, 2 well drinks (Last Supper Club happy hour)

Today's reason to lose weight: I saw yet another picture of myself from 60 pounds or so ago. I really want to keep this thing steered in the right direction! I do not want to go back to how my body was then!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hey Lisa,

I had a thought. January always seems like a very motivating and successful time for new goals(old ones too)for you. I was thinking that maybe it would get you through the end of this year's goals if you think about where you want to start in January. Needless to say, I am so proud of the choices and steps you have taken this year. You are inspirational.

Love,
Chris