Friday, June 19, 2009

Goal setting

It seems manageable to make some personal goals that will bring me to the end of July, at which time I will reevaluate. All of them are meant in some way to take care of me. Here they are:
1. Walk 5-6X a week for 45 minutes to 1 hour each time.
2. Record my daily food intake.
3. Keep a daily journal.
4. Try a new "healthy" recipe once a week.
5. One small home improvement task daily.
6. Lose 10 pounds.
7. Grow something to eat.
8. Ride my bicycle once a week.
9. Finish sewing my tote bag.
10. Finish plying my spun yarn.
11. One special self care item daily.
I know, the list seems long, but I always feel like balancing the list with some things I really want time for (the sewing and crafting) helps me with the things that require a bit more discipline on my part.

No comments: