Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy feet!

Last night, I gave my feet a good soak and treated them to an exfoliating mask and lotion at the end of a long day. We've had things in the evening the last four out of five nights--not really my speed! So, when we got home at 10:00 last night, I decided to treat myself to a movie and a foot soak. Good way to unwind and to celebrate a good day of getting things done and meeting my goals for the day.
So, I am five days into my health goals. I am always surprised by how much time it takes of my day. It makes me think that I usually spend rather little time on caring for my body and health. I know that not much truly changes in my body in 5 days, but I do begin to feel more fit and more attractive after a few days of proactivity. Then I start dressing with more care and taking a little more time and it begins a good cycle. I am never quite sure how to trigger the positive cycle, but I am thankful when I find myself in one!

No comments: