Monday, January 7, 2008

Monday and back to school....

Well, I weighed in this morning at 205, down a couple of pounds. I am still trying to adjust to going to bed early again and getting up earlier. As it was today I got out for my walk later than usual and by the time I got home and ready to go at the day it was after 9:30 and I had not even written in my journal. There is a definite lack of focus when I do not write in my journal. I can't afford to skip it. It might be better to skip the walk if one thing had to go, because if I am focused there would be a chance of me fitting in the walk later. I am learning, though.

Breakfast: fruit cobbler
Lunch: 1 1/2 c. dill vege soup, 2 slices bread, apple
Snack: 1 cookie, 1 piece fruit cobbler
Dinner: 2 pieces pizza, large salad, lemonade
Snack: 4 c. popcorn

Today's reason to lose weight: I like to feel focused and productive!

No comments: