Thursday, January 10, 2008

A quick post...

It's late, but I just wanted to post the day's eating. But first, can I say what I didn't eat? I didn't eat a candy bar at Target this afternoon. I didn't eat popcorn either. I didn't eat a whole bunch of snacks while I was making dinner. I didn't eat a cookie or fancy coffee drink at the bookstore this afternoon. I didn't eat ice cream by the computer tonight. Don't you think I should get credit for what I didn't eat? I thought so...so do I!

Breakfast: 1/2 c. yogurt, 1/3 c. granola
Lunch: 1/2 english muffin, 1/2 c. beets, 1 egg, 6 slices dried mango
Snack: 1 prune, chocolate chips and macadamia nuts, 1/3 c. granola
Dinner: 1/2 c. rice, lemon chicken with broccoli, peppers and carrots.

Today's reason to lose weight: Spring is coming and some new shirts would be fun!

1 comment: