Friday, June 8, 2007

Friday, finally!

We got in so late last night that I neglected yesterday's blogging. It was a fine day though. I started my new resistance training (and, incidentally, I can feel it today). My eating was fine, too.

Today, I went for a fairly substantial walk, had tea with Maria, and then came home to stuff envelopes for ReImagine. I got part way through folding them and realized that the addresses were cut off the majority of the reciepts, so I went to change them. Now, I don't know what happened, but they got really messed up and I had to start all over again. I spent 5 frustrating hours trying to fix the reciept layout and eventually create a brand new one. I finally got them all printed and folded about 2/3 of them. Yuck! It made for a fairly frustrating day. I thought I was going to buy all kinds of rich treats when I went to pick up pizza, but I was able to get through the store with nothing but a diet coke. Whew!

Breakfast: caramel roll, 10 cherries
Lunch: 10 cherries, 1 egg, 12 almonds, 8 crackers with cheese
Dinner: 2 slices pizza, 3 c. popcorn, 1/2 c. ice cream

Today's reason to lose weight: I do not want to be limited by my lack of discipline in this area.

No comments: