Wednesday, June 13, 2007

yesterday and today

Did my walks both days and my resistance/strength training today. I've been staying up far too late with summer upon us and I hope to correct that tonight.

Yesterday's fare:

Breakfast: 1 crepe, chocolate chips, 1/4 c, blueberries, 1/2 c, strawberries
Lunch: 1 nectarine, 1/2 c. couscous, 1 c. moroccan veges
Snack: 3 c. popcorn, 1/2 c. banana daquiri (virgin), 1 poppyseed muffin
Dinner?: 1 white chocolate chip cookie, 1 italian soda

Kind of a junk food afternoon, eh? Today was better though.

Breakfast: 1 egg. strawberries
Lunch: spinach/strawberry salad with almonds, 2 eggs
Snack: 2 squares dark chocolate, 1 nectarine
Dinner: 1 c. lentil/sweet potato salad, 2 pieces toast with a little peanut butter

Today's reason to lose weight: I look forward to feeling confident when I swim at the lake this summer.

No comments: