Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Wednesday

Today was a beautiful day. I took a good walk and took Hailey out to get some clothing she needed. While out, I decided to pick up some bands for strength training. I need to add some muscle toning to my workout and switch things up a bit to get those scales moving again. I also talked to a friend who has done quite a bit of training and is also a nurse about the best way to use them and get off this plateau I've been on. So, I feel encouraged to keep on this journey.

Breakfast: 1 c. yogurt, 1/2 c. black berries, 1 french roll
Lunch: 1/2 c. couscous, 1 c. moroccan veges, 5 slices dried mango, 1 macaroon, package of spice drops
Snack: 1 french roll
Dinner: 3/4 c. rice, 1 c. vege curry, 4 slices mango, 1 bite chocolate cake, 1 glass white wine

Today's reason to lose weight: I am reminded of how far I have come today, both while I was shopping and then while asking my friend's advice for strength training.

No comments: