Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy Fourth of July!

I am writing from the midst of a flurry of illegal fireworks exploding all over our neighborhood. Some of them are quite impressive, though I always hope they don't catch anything on fire. I got out for a good walk this morning and returned to the house for a day of gardening, washing clothes and rearranging Hailey's room. We're nearly done with that and just need to rehang some pictures and go through a couple more shelves. Most of it got done today and she is quite pleased with her "new" room.

Breakfast: 1/3 c. granola, 1/4 c. milk, 12 cherries
Lunch: 1 slice bread, 1/2 c. coleslaw, 2 slices watermelon, 2 oz. bbq pork
Dinner: 2 oz. ham, 1/2 c. mashed potato, 1 c. zucchini, 3 slices pineapple, gravy
Dessert: pinot noir soda, 1 smore, 2 chocolates

Today's reason to lose weight: I am better able to manuver--we had to crawl through Darren and Pam's window tonight to get out on the deck and I felt much more nimble!

No comments: