Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Here I am : ).

I haven't posted for a while due partly to our remodeling project this week. Our bathroom is coming together and it is looking good! I walked at Crissy Field today while the guys were at their Exploratorium class. About weight loss...this hasn't been an easy season for me for some reason. I picked up a magazine today that had an article about 7 women who lost near 100 lbs. each. It took most of them a few years. For some odd reason, that made me feel good. I guess if I have a slow spot or two but stay in the game, it's okay. I do want to stay in the game.

Breakfast: 1 1/4 waffle with syrup
Snack: 20 spice drops
Lunch: 1 nectarine
Dinner: 4 oz. london broil, 1 c. grilled vege salad, corn on the cob, 1/2 c. couscous, 1 piece chocolate cake, 1/2 glass wine

Some wacky eating today. Why didn't I eat lunch? Not sure.....

Today's reason to lose weight: It's okay if it takes me some time.

No comments: