Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Here I am!

So, I am back from our weekend. I have something of an achievement today--I walked up Bernal Hill this morning (and my boys had a hard time keeping up : ). I felt I needed to send myself a message that I am still serious about these health goals. The eating and recording of it has been sporadic lately. Yet, I bought new summer clothes in a size 16 (down from a 24 at one point). Overall, I think I should feel proud of myself, but I do not want to stop here. So, body, you're doing Bernal Hill at least a couple times a week from now on!

Breakfast: 1/2 c. oatmeal, 2 T dried cranberries, 1.4 c. milk
Lunch: 3 c. lettuce, 1/2 english muffin, 2 figs, 2 oz ham, 12 cherries
Snack: 1/3 c.. granola, 1/4 c. milk, 8 crackers,
Dinner: 1/2 c. coleslaw, 1 1/2 slice watermelon, 1 bun, 1/2 c. barbequed pulled pork, 4 carrots

Today's reason to lose weight: I likew being able to reasonably conquer Bernal Hill!

No comments: