Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Latest me pictures...



So, the top picture was taken today, the bottom one was taken in January. Encouraging that I have come a long ways. I looked over my blog today and found that I was very disciplined for the first four months of this year and then have had a harder time staying disciplined. I'd like to really return to that--blog daily when possible and eat well and get my walks in. I need to again limit sweets to the weekend, I think.

Today I got my walk in and wrote down my eating...

Breakfast: 1 c. yogurt, 1/2 c. granola
Lunch: 1 1/2 c. quinoa salad with tofu and veges, 1 nectarine
Snack: 1banana, 8 crackers with 1 oz. goat cheese, 1/4 c. gelato, 1 nectarine
Dinner: 1 cheeseburger with swiss cheese, 12 fries, 1 juice squeeze
Snack: 1/2 c. yogurt, 1/3 c. granola

I need a little less carb and protein tomorrow and a few more veges!

Today's reason to lose weight: I like to see my progress!

No comments: