Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Back at it....

So, today was harder than I thought. I've become more lax with my eating than I had suspected. I spent much of the day reminding myself that indeed I did not want a snack, a candy or another serving! I still have some ways to go! I weighed in at 204 today, so I have also gained a few pounds. I missed my walk today. All that said, I did have success with my eating.

Breakfast: 1 banana, 1 c. nonfat yogurt, 1/3 c. granola
Lunch: 1 c. wild rice soup, 1 apple
Snack: 20 mini rice crackers, cheese
Dinner: 1/2 c. pasta with tomato sauce, 1/2 c. zucchini, 1 chicken/turkey sausage,
Snack: 1 apple

Now, if I wrote what I wanted to eat, that list would be much longer : ). I am afraid that my emotional attachments to food are pretty strong. I had to tell Hailey when we were shopping today, "Now, I do not want candy or any other snack. Remind me of that!"

Today's reason to lose weight: I want to be healthier at 38 than I was at 36!

No comments: