Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

And thus begins the battle of the Halloween candy (I had about 6 pieces tonight)....That said, I was encouraged today. I bought some new cold weather clothes--warmer skirts, found some tall boots at the Thrift and a couple of new shirts. It's nice to really be able to buy a 16. Every time I shop, I begin to wonder what size will fit. I pull the 16s off the rack and, surprise, they fit : ). Did most of my shopping at the thrift store and I got the greatest pair of Levis for $5--dark blue and so long I have to cuff them, which is highly unusual for me!

Mark made it home from the Bahamas and I am inspired to look good for him : ).

Breakfast: 1 banana, 1/3 frangipane croissant, 1/3 morning bun, 1/3 pan au jambon (Tartine to celebrate Mark's home coming)
Lunch: 1/2 c. pasta, brussel sprouts, and pasta sauce
Snack: 14 tortilla chips with guacamole
Dinner: 2 slices pizza
Snack : 6 pieces halloween candy

Today's reason to lose weight: My skin looks smoother and more clear when I am eating well.

No comments: