Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Mark is home!

Mark's been gone since the 30th of September and is now home! We are so happy to have him back. The blessed even was occasioned by eating out twice! (Once without the kids, once with them.) Even so, I did respectably today. I went for my morning walk (in the rain, I might add) and recorded my eating. (Thanks for the new checklist, Chris--it's useful.)

Breakfast: 1 banana, 1c. yogurt, 1/3 c. granola
Snack: veges and cheese dip
Lunch: 4 potstickers, 1/2 c. rice, 2 oz. beef teryaki, 6 slices yam tempura
Snack: banana
Dinner: 2 pieces injera bread, lentils, cabbage, carrot and potato curry, bits of beef and chicken (Ethiopian Food)
Snack: 1/2 c. ice cream

Today's reason to lose weight: I would like it if my stomach didn't hang over so much : ).

No comments: