Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday night

For the record, tiredness and eating well do not make good companions! I have really struggled the last couple of days and had way too many pieces of pound cake! I did not write things down and I completely lost track. There you have it. Today, though, I'm back. I cleaned my kitchen like a maniac today and went for a very nice walk this sunny afternoon.

Breakfast: 1 piece bread pudding
Lunch: 1 english muffin, cashew butter, 10 carrots, ranch dressing, 3 date
Snack: 1/2 c. granola, milk, 1 piece pound cake
Dinner: 1 tortilla with mushrooms and cheese, cucumber, hummus
Snack: 1 piece pound cake (dangerous stuff--better let the kids devour it now!)

Today's reason to lose weight: I do not want to spend my life feeling controlled by pound cake!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Way to go with honesty about the pound cake:) I'd have had 3 or 4 or 5 slices and as you recall Keoke would have had half the cake!