Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday....

So, the tiredness of parenting alone for 10 days finally caught up with me. I am very tired today....I did go for my walk this morning. My eating patterns were not stellar and I was tempted to "sneak" some things by not writing them down. It made me wonder who I thought I was sneaking them from. Surely my body will not neglect to notice the extra calories. I think I eat sometimes thinking that if no one else knows it must not count. Hmmm....An unobserved calorie is still a calorie.

Breakfast: 1 banana, 1 c. yogurt, 1/3 c. granola
Snack: 1/3 c. granola and milk
Lunch: 1 corn tortilla with cheese and beef, 10 carrots, 10 slices red pepper, 2 T hummus
Snack: 1/3 c. granola with milk, 2 c. popcorn, 3 prunes, 1 banana
Dinner: 1 chicken thigh, 1 1/2 c. squash, potato and carrot mix
Dessert: 1 piece cake from Whole Foods

Today's reason to lose weight: My body and I know how I'm taking care, even if no one else does!

No comments: