Monday, April 23, 2007

16 Weeks!

I missed posting yesterday. Mark was speaking in Santa Cruz and we rolled back in at midnight. I did write down my eating and did okay, but I have a headache right now and don't want to post yesterday's info, so I will stick with today.....

I weighed in at 203 today--progress again! I'm not sure if I'll make goal this month, but I am going to come as close as I can.

Breakfast: 1/2 english muffin, 1 egg, 5 strawberries
Snack: 6 dried apricots
Lunch: 5 slices baguette, 1 oz. cream cheese, 8 carrots 1 apple
Snack: 2 c. popcorn, 1 slice zucchini bread, 1 newman-o, 1 pirouette wafer cookie, 6 dried apricots
Dinner: 1 crumpet, chinese chicken salad
Dessert: small slice of cake for Mick's bday

I got my walk in this morning.

Today's reason to lose weight: A friend noticed my progress today at park day and that was fun for me.

No comments: