Sunday, April 1, 2007

Saturday

So, I am behind and will catch up. Yesterday was awful, food wise. Not sure why I went so over the top. I am tempted not to even record it, but I will for the sake of being honest with myself.

Breakfast: 2 slices toasted baguette, 1 egg
Lunch: 1 piece vege lasagna, 3 chocolate chip cookies, 8 hershey's kisses (I ate very late--not good for me)
Dinner (at silent auction--once again hard to deal with tables full of food): 1/2 c. beets, 1/2 c. orzo salad, 1/2 c. vege pasta, 5 pieces baguette with artichoke spread, 1 slice apple pie, 1 ginger cookie, 1 glass rose wine, 1 chocolate with peanuts

And that is what I can remember. Not good. So, what do I learn? Eat lunch at a regular time. Stay away from sugary things. Perhaps sweets should just be off limits in buffet settings. I should save them for times when they are more controlled.

No comments: