Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunday....

So, I managed to walk today and eat pretty well.

Breakfast: 1/2 bagel, cream cheese, 1/2 grapefruit, 1 latte
Lunch: 1/2 pita with 1/2 c. curried chicken, 8 carrots, 1 apple
Snack: 1 apple
Dinner: 2 taquitos, 10 tortilla chips, 1/4 c. gorp, 1/2 c. pasta with sundried tomatoes and mushrooms, 1/2 peanut butter cookie

So, the dinner looks a little funny....Mark spoke and we were offered the first three things. I had the pasta when we got home. One more sign of success today--I put in my jean skirt and somehow it is now so long that it touches the top of my feet--I guess I don't take up the width anymore. Mark and Hailey voted it into the Salvation Army bag.

Today's reason to lose weight: I am enjoying having increased energy. There are so many things that I want to do!

No comments: