Thursday, April 19, 2007

Yesterday's Stats...

Mark and I are up near Tahoe for a work event. I just figured out that we have wireless, so I can update this blog. Here's yesterday....

Breakfast: 1 c. yogurt, 1/2 c. strawberries, 1 slice cinnamon bread
Lunch: 1 c. pad thai, 1 1/2 oz. beef curry
Dinner: Large green salad, 1 piece baguette, green beans, carrots, 1/2 c. tortellini, 4 oz. chicken with mushroom sauce,
apple cheesecake dessert, 1 glass chardonnay

So, mostly back on track today. I probably should've skipped dessert or just had a bite of Mark's. It was not worth the number of calories it probably had (for me, anyway). Live and learn.

Today's reason to lose weight: As I learn to live purposefully in this area of my life, I seem to feel empowered in many other areas of my life.

No comments: