Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday....

I had a good walk this morning, but I'm not even sure what to say about the rest of the day. After we got home from Friends of the Trees, I went crazy with the eating. It's the kind of day I'd prefer not to blog. But I'll try to remember what I ate and be as honest as possible. If I start failing to report when it doesn't go well, that will be the beginning of the end for me. So, for the sake of honesty, here goes....

Breakfast: 1 scone
Lunch: 1 c. strawberries, 1 1/2 slices of bread made into peanut butter and jelly sandwich, 1 apple
Snack: 1 scone, 1 bar chocolate, 1 c (?) ice cream
Dinner: 2 oz. chicken, 1/2 c. squash, 1/2 c. pasta
Nibbles of birthday cake and frosting

I can't remember eating anything else, but I can't guarantee that that is everything : (. I sure don't like how I feel after I've been out of control with my eating. It's not like I was hungry or needed that quantity of sweets for a snack....

Today's reason to lose weight: I feel capable of tackling other things after having success with my eating--like remodeling the bathroom and back room of our house this summer.

1 comment:

pamela prince said...

You are doing such a great job!