Monday, April 30, 2007

Seventeen weeks and I'm still here....

I got in a good walk before the electrician arrived to work on the back of our house. I weighed in and was a little disappointed to still be 203--I really thought it had dropped earlier in the week. Oh, well. On I go....This will be the first month I don't make my goal, but I really didn't know what to expect with vacation half the month. We'll just plan for good things in May.

Breakfast: 1/2 c. kefir, 1/2 c strawberries, 1/2 bagel
Lunch: 1/2 pita, 1/2 c. curried chicken, 1 apple, 8 carrots
Snack: 1 chocolate chip cookie, 1/4 c. GORP, strawberry, orange
Dinner: 2 oz. chicken, 1/2 c. pasta, 1/2 c. squash, 1/2 c. ice cream

Today's reason to lose weight: Just because I want to : ).

1 comment:

Chris said...

You are amazing! I love your attitude.