Sunday, April 1, 2007

Sunday....

Today I started the day with a walk and resolved to do better than yesterday--I can't lose my mojo! I have an April goal to meet!

Breakfast: 3/4 c. whole grain cooked cereal, 1/4 c. raspberries, 1 T almonds, 1/4 c. milk
Lunch: 8 chips, 1 piece potato rosemary bread with 1 oz blue cheese, 8 carrots, 1 banana
Snack: 1 chocolate chip cookie, 1 banana
Dinner: 3/4 c. carrot soup, large garden salad, 1/2 c. rice, 1 small cinnamon roll, 1 lemon bar

I could do with less sweets today, but much better than yesterday. I keep pressing on! We'll see what the weigh in brings tomorrow. I think I am making progress in that I am not weighing daily anymore. I think that is a good thing. I am wondering if I should also take some measurements to watch progress that way, too.

Today's reason to lose weight: I am not done with this journey yet. I have much more to learn!

No comments: