Monday, May 21, 2007

20 Weeks!

So, twenty weeks is a long time and I am still trying to plug away here. I am weighing 202 as of two days ago (I miscalculated and started my period today so I'm very bloated right now--yuck!). I had a better day today--alot less discretionary or mindless eating and I wrote everything down. Not the perfect menu, but better--especially considering that I didn't feel so good today.

Breakfast: 2/3 c. granola, 1/2 c. milk, 1 c. fruit salad
Lunch:14 mini rice crackers, 1 oz. goat cheese, 10 cherries
Snack: 6 triscuits, 1 banana, 3 pieces candy (small ones)
Dinner: 2 tortillas, 3 oz. beef/turkey taco meat, 1/ 2 c. cheese, salsa, lettuce, 12 oz coke

Today's reason to lose weight: I am really desiring a good rhythm for life. Somehow the process of watching what I am eating and caring for my body promotes a better rhythm in the other parts of my life.

No comments: