Saturday, May 5, 2007

Beautiful day!

So, I sent out the newsletter this morning and then Mark gave me the day off to refresh myself. Believe it or not, I wound up clothes shopping and enjoying it. I think it is the first time I've been able to go to the thrift store and find things that fit me and that I like there. I wound up with 2 pairs of pants (much needed) and 2 shirts by the time the day was over. I can now shop in the misses section of the store, so I have many more options. I am experimenting a bit with my style, too, as I go trying to get away from the default jeans and tshirt in favor of some things that add a bit more femininity and color. So, it turned out to be a pretty fun day.

Breakfast: 1 scone, strawberries, kiwi
Lunch: 2/3 tamale
Snack: 4 strawberries, 2 small kiwi, 1 square chocolate
Dinner: 1c. rice, stroganoff sauce, large salad with dressing, 2 pieces bread with hummus, small slice pizza
Dessert: 1 slice tollhouse pie with 1/4 c. ice cream

Today's reason to lose weight: It is fun to be able to shop at the thrift store for my clothes.

No comments: