Thursday, May 17, 2007

It's not easy....

So friends, I am having a difficult time keeping my mojo for this weight loss journey right now. I feel unmotivated and am really struggling to keep to my eating plan the last few days. Not that I've blown it out of the water, but it's not been easy for me lately. I'm not sure if I'm coming down with something or having heavy duty PMS this week or what. I don't want to give up, though. So, I wanted to share where I'm at. It seems that I am tempted to not share and that begins my undoing, so I will endeavor to stay transparent and honest.

I did walk yesterday and I'll try to recall yesterday's food. (Another note: I need to resume writing things down as I eat them)

Breakfast: 1 bagel with butter, 1 banana
Lunch: 1 slice bread with peanut butter and jelly, 8 strawberries, 1 c. gnocchi with tomato sauce and arugala
Snack: 5 slices dried mango, 1 scharfenberger bar
Dinner: 1 slice vege lasagna, salad, 2 squares (about 2") zucchini quiche, 3 pieces bread, 1 chocolate chip cookie
Snack: 1 handmade soda (12 oz)

So, I am not gaining weight, but I am having too many indiscretions to be losing any right now. Perhaps I need to be devoting more time to planning my food intake as well. Thanks, friends, for journeying with me.

Today's reason to lose weight: I have come too far on this journey to turn back now.

1 comment:

aurora bender said...

if you wanted to plan some meals together, i could use the help in that direction too.