Friday, May 4, 2007

Still catching up!

This is for yesterday. I got my walk in yesterday. Today I am exhausted and trying to figure out how I will get some rest. We have guests from Brazil coming and I need to clean the house, which is disheveled because we're in the midst of finishing the remodeling on the back end of the house. I also have Girl Scouts today. Mostly, I need a day off without having anything that needs to be done. I guess that will come one day this weekend. So, it's Friday and I'm hanging in there.

Breakfast: 1 slice toast, 1egg, 1banana
Lunch: 2 eggs with mushrooms and cheese, 1/2 c. homefries, 1/2 slice banana bread
Snack: banana
Dinner: 10 crackers, 2 oz. cheese, carrots and hummus, strawberries, 2 macaroons, chocolate covered raisins (we were gallery hopping)
Dessert: 1 square of chocolate

Today's reason to lose weight: I want to get through this tired day well, without eating because I am tired.

No comments: