Saturday, May 12, 2007

Saturday update!

Tonight was Mark's book party--it was so much fun to see all the circles of our life overlapping! I got my walk in today, am having some PMS mood swings and am looking forward to Mother's day tomorrow.

Breakfast: 1/2 c. yogurt, 1/2 c. granola,
Lunch: 1 donut hole, 1/2 c. berries, 1 piece bread, 1 piece cheese, salami, 1 quadratini
Snack: 15 rice crakers, 1 oz goat cheese, 1 glass wine
Dinner: (at the book party) 6 slices baguette. 4 crackers, hummus, tomato spread, 5 pieces cucumber, 4 cookies, 1 glass wine, 2 T. almonds, (I think that is all, but I am not certain)

I should probably not graze. It's really hard to know where I am at with things.

Today's reason to lose weight: I like to see how some places on my body are beginning to feel firm and smaller. I'd like to expand that : ).

No comments: