Saturday, May 12, 2007

Update for Friday...

Due to a late night and wine with friends, Ryan and Holly, I did not get to reporting yesterday. So, here I am. I had a good walk in the morning and decided to go an extra block uphill, just to remind myself that I am serious about this health stuff!

Breakfast: 1/2 c. yogurt, 1/2 c. granola, 8 strawberries
Lunch: 6 strawberries (what can I say? they are in season and so juicy sweet!), 2 pieces corn bread, 8 carrots
Snack: 1/2 c. yogurt, 1 c. granola
Dinner: 12 oz. rootbeer, 2 slices pizza, 1 piece birthday cake, 1 scoop ice cream (maybe 1/2 c.)
Dessert: 2 glasses wine, 2 squares chocolate

Today's reason to lose weight: I am wanting to live in a way where I think ahead and do the things that I want to do. I guess losing weight would be one way that I do that.

No comments: