Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Those scales are moving!

So, I'm not going to report a number today, because it is not the day to do so, but let's just say that my scale FINALLY moved again in the proper direction--highly encouraging and much needed. I wasn't feeling so good this morning, but I went for my walk anyway, and I did write it all down today.

Breakfast: 1 piece rhubarb crisp
Lunch: 2 homemade taco shells, 3 oz. taco meat, 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese, lettuce, 1 c. cucmber salad, 8 cherries
Snack: 1 piece rhubarb crisp, 1 banana
Dinner: 1 c. carmelized onion pasta, large salad

Okay, so rhubarb crisp is stretching it a little, but I make it once a year and it is gone now.

Today's reason to lose weight: I am going to cross that 200 mark VERY soon!

1 comment:

Fale said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.