Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I'm here, really....

So, I am weighing 201 right now and it's been nearly a week since I posted. It's been a mix of being gone, being sick, being busy, being tired, remodeling and struggling with this whole journey. It's not that I don't want to continue, but it has been hard for me for some reason. Maybe I need to switch things up or maybe I just need to quiet my schedule....

Breakfast: 2 small pancakes, strawberries, syrup
Lunch: 1/2 bagel, 1/2 c. yogurt, 1 apple, 1 piece carrot cake, 1 small brownie, 6 tortilla chips, guacamole
Snack: 2 squares dark chocolate
Dinner: 1/2 slice bread, 1 c. pasta salad with veges and cheese.

Today's reason to lose weight: I want to remember all the wonderful things that have come from this journey so far and respect that this journey produces good things for me.

No comments: