Saturday, February 24, 2007

Again, posting for yesterday....

We had Hailey's coming of age party last night. It was beautiful. I was overwhelmed by the love that my friends showed to my daughter. I feel so fortunate to have such a wealth of wonderful people around our family. Mark's mom spent the night and it was so late, that I did not want to keep her up any longer. So, here we are on yesterday.

I had a great walk with Caroline. I am pushed to walk faster and do more hills when I am walking with her.

Breakfast: 1/2 c. potato, 1 egg
Lunch: 1/2 c. yogurt, 1/2 c. granola, tangelo
Dinner: 1 piece foccacia bread, 1/2 c. pasta with chicken, large salad
Hailey's party: tollhouse pie (1/12 pie), 1/4 c. ice cream, 2 glasses carbonated orange juice

Today's reason to lose weight: I want to enjoy shopping for new clothes when I need them.

No comments: