Wednesday, February 28, 2007

For Tuesday...

Blogger was down last night, so here's the report:

I walked through the Arboretum in the rain for my walk, which was on the shorter side because of the rain.

Breakfast: 1 crepe with chocolate chips
Lunch: Large romaine salad with dressing, avacado, red pepper, carrots, pepitas, 1 slice bread, 1 c. cider
Snack: 1 banana, 1 vege burger
Dinner: 1 1/2 c. chicken mulligatawny, 1 papadum, 8 carrots
Snack: 5 lemon wafer cookies, 1 banana

I also weighed this morning and weighed in at 210! I met February goal and I feel pretty relieved. The scale was moving so little for a couple of weeks. I still have the feeling of surprise that I am actually doing this. I always have to step on the scale a couple of times to make sure that I haven't somehow faked myself out. But, lo and behold, it is actually happening! I added a very baggy pair of pants to the Goodwill bag. Noah told me he thought they were too big on me. I've got lots of cheerleaders here!

Today's reason to lose weight: I want to buy new clothes, which I will do when I reach my March goal!

No comments: