Wednesday, February 21, 2007

On my way!

This morning, as I checked the scale, I started thinking and doing some math. This particular leg of my weight loss journey is not my entire journey. I realized that from the height of my weight, I have now lost 45 pounds (over the last 4 years or so). It makes me feel good to think that it all has counted whether it has come off very slowly, in spurts with long dead times in between or during very sustained efforts. I am on my way!

I got my hair cut yesterday. I feel much better and much less "frumpy". Here's today's statistics:

I had a very wimpy walk today.

Breakfast: 1/2 c. granola, 1 c. yogurt, 1 banana
Lunch: 1/2 pita, 1/4 c. hummus, 8 carrots, 1 vege burger, 1 c. fruit salad
Snack: 1/2 grapefruit, 1 small granola bar
Dinner: 1 turkey sausage, dilled carrots, 1/2 c. pasta with sauce
Snack: 6 whole wheat crackers, 1 tangelo

Today's reason to lose weight: Every step of the journey counts!

1 comment:

Chris said...

I noticed the most changes yesterday. You look like you are really toning up as well as loosing weight. I like the hair cut by the way! Keep it up! You are amazing!