Thursday, February 8, 2007

Hanging in there....

Breakfast: 1/2 c. yogurt, 1/2 english muffin
Lunch: 1/2 c. grain salad, 8 baby carrots, 2 oz. chicken, 8 crackers, 3 dried orange slices
Snack: 1/2 c. yogurt, 1/3 c. granola. small slice chocolate bundt cake, square of chocolate
Dinner: Baked pasta with veges and chicken
Snack: piece of chocolate

All right--what's with me and the chocolate today! I think I need to cut all sweets for a couple of days. This can't be good...I don't really want to analyze. I'm still a bit under the weather and very emotional today. Well, I'll be hanging in there and back at it tomorrow.

On the upside, I had a very relaxing day, trying to just rest. I got my walk in and got some lingering things done around the house, too.

Today's reason to lose weight: I want to show myself that I can do it!

No comments: