Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sunday night

I slept in nice and late this morning, went for a walk and did some chores about the house.

Breakfast: 1/2 bagel, cream cheese
Lunch: 1 1/2 c. chili, 10 chips, sprinkle of cheese
Snack: 1 piece of baclava
Dinner: 1/2 pita, hummus, tabbouleh, carrots, broccoli,
Dessert: 1 piece almond pound cake, 1 piece baclava, 1 square chocolate

It's hard to be honest tonight with all the sugary foods I've eaten today. Everything else was just fine. But I seem to have a hard time saying no to sweets once I start. I think I need to put some energy into this. It seems to happen quite often.

Tomorrow Hailey turns 13. I'm not sure how I feel about that. She's a lovely person, but I'm not sure I feel old enough to have a teenager. Hmmm...

Today's reason to lose weight: Today is sooner than tomorrow! What I accomplish towards health today will pay off in the future.

No comments: