Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Time for a Menu

I would have to say that I need to step up my food planning. I am once again finding my food fairly boring and lacking in the veggie department. I've been spending most of the last couple of days getting some bookkeeping for ReImagine (my husband's nonprofit) set up. Tomorrow, though, I intend to get a menu down on paper. It works so much better when I do that. Any inspiration for me folks? Veggie laden dishes would be great!

I am battling a monstrous cold, so I did a light walk today 40-45 minutes. I thought that would be better than scrapping it altogether. I did find that the light walk was the 1 hour walk of the beginning of the year. I'm making progress and it is actually going quicker than I imagined that it could.

Breakfast: 1 c. yogurt, 1/3 c granola, 1 banana
Lunch: 3 taquitos, 1 slice baguette, 5 jelly bellies
Snack: 1 crumpet w/ lemon curd, 1/2 grapefruit
Dinner: Very large salad (covered my whole plate) with cucumber, avocado, grilled chicken and parmesan. Little bit of dressing and 3 slices of baguette
Snack: 3 squares chocolate (oops : )

Today's reason to lose weight: My skin is somehow looking and feeling really good--I don't know if it's the water, the exercise or the nutrition or all of the above.

No comments: