Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Before picture and 17 pounds later




So here is my first progress picture. At first when I looked at the rather unflattering picture of today taken by Noah, I thought I'd skip this for now. But when I looked at it next to the first picture, I thought it was a significant difference. So, here they are! Hopefully the next eight weeks will continue to bring these sorts of rewards

I got a nice walk in today.

Breakfast: 1 muffin, 1 egg
Lunch: 1 1/2 c. mulligatawny, 2 slices baguette
Snack: 1/2 c. yogurt, 1/3 c. granola, 1 orange
Dinner: 2 pieces thin crust pizza, 1/2 c pasta vege salad, 2 c. popcorn, 1 serving lemon wafer cookies (8 small)
Snack: Izze soda

2 comments:

Chris said...

Wow! I am so glad you posted this. Your hard work and determination is paying off. You look great!

Lisa said...

Thanks, Chris! I hardly new that 17 pounds would be noticeable!