Thursday, March 1, 2007

Finally, a quiet day

I have needed a quiet day and today it finally came. I slept in until almost 8:00 and then went for my walk. I came home and Noah and Hailey were still both sleeping. Turns out that they are both a bit under the weather. So, we cancelled knitting club and did some schoolwork. I got some computer work done and then went out by myself for a bit. I ventured to the yarn shop to look at books and yarn. I was craving sweets so much today. I wound up buying my first diet Coke in ages. I figured it was better than winding up with a candy bar or something like that!

Breakfast: 1 egg, 1 pancake, 1 tangelo
Lunch: 5 slices dried pineapple, 1 vege burger, 1/2 english muffin, 4 mushrooms
Snack: 3 chocolate covered pretzel sticks
Dinner: 2 tostadas (2 tostada shell, 1/2 c. refried beans, lettuce, 1/4 c. cheese, salsa)
Snack: 2 squares dark chocolate

Today's reason to lose weight: I want to knit myself a beautiful sweater!

No comments: