Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sunny Sunday

It was so warm here today and the kids were not yet back from sleepovers. I went for my walk and stopped off for coffee and knitting before coming home to do a few tasks. It's the kind of weather that makes a person want to go to the beach, be outside, anything but get things done! That said, I did get the family finances updated and mailed out part of the newsletter--both things that had been nagging my mind for a while and felt good to complete. The day was fairly uneventful concerning food.

Breakfast: 1/2 c. whole grain cereal with dried blueberries
Lunch: 1 petite scone, 2 eggs, tomato, mushrooms
Snack: smoothie consisting of 1 c. yogurt with berries and kiwi
Dinner: 1 tostada shell, 1/2 c. beans, lettuce, tomato, guacamole, 6 chips, 1 piece of spinach paratha, 1/2 c. sangria

Today's reason to lose weight: If I can stick with this and experience my own freedom, I may be able to encourage others in their journey to freedom from the things that enslave them. (Of course, I can encourage people now, but if I am no longer experiencing freedom at some point, it is then harder to be a voice for it for others. )

No comments: