Monday, March 12, 2007

10 weeks!

So, today I weighed in at 208. It was very warm here in the city. I got my walk in and spent most of the day outside. I worked in the garden with Aurora, weeding and planting flowers. Then, we went to park day with the homeschool group. I am such a wimp in the heat! I over grazed at park day.

Breakfast: smoothie with 1 c. yogurt and berries, granola bar
Snack: 1/2 small pastry
Lunch: roll, 2 oz cheese, 1 c. grapes
Snack: 1 cookie, 4 handfuls cheese puffs, 10 almonds
Dinner: Taco salad: 10 tortilla chips, large plate of lettuce, 8 carrots, pinto beans, taco meat, 1/4 c. cheese, onions
Darren's bday: small sliver tollhouse pie and 1/4 c. ice cream

Wow! Overdid the snacky calories today....I will need to rein that in for tomorrow.

Today's reason to lose weight: This ten weeks has not really taken that long, in retrospect. If I continue another ten weeks, going step by step, my goals are not as far away as they may seem to me at times.

No comments: