Thursday, March 22, 2007

Keeping on....

I had a nice talk with Mark tonight about my progress in this journey toward health and weight loss on a date tonight. His words were very encouraging to me and renewed my desire to see this thing through to the end. I feel like this is good for our marriage, but in a deeper way than me just being more physically attractive. Oh, that's nice, but I think that there is something deeper happening. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I think that it is many things. I think that some of the things that I am developing as I am on this journey are bringing out the best in me. I want to keep doing that.

Breakfast: 1 c. yogurt, 1/4 c. raspberries, 1 slice oatmeal bread
Lunch: 2 slices oatmeal bread, 1 egg, 1 banana
Snack: a handful of gorp (peanuts, chocolate, raisins, cranberries)
Dinner: 3 pieces bruschetta with goat cheese and tomato, 1 c. pasta salad with veges and capers, 2 aranciata, 1 biscotti

Oh, and I went for a walk today.

Today's reason to lose weight: Whatever this is doing for our marriage, I'd like to continue! We are very much in love!

No comments: