Friday, March 2, 2007

Friday...

We had beautiful weather today so the morning walk was a treat! Girl Scouts met in Glen Canyon, so that the day was spent out in the sun. My eating was a bit less focused than usual today.

Breakfast: 1/2 c. yogurt, 1/3 c. granola
Lunch: 5 slices dried pineapple, 3 slices bread, 1 1/2 oz goat cheese, 1 orange, 4 slices irish cheese
Snack: 2 chocolate covered pretzel sticks, 2 squares chocolate
Dinner date: pasta salad, 1 aranciata, 1 bruschetta, 3 proscuito wrapped melon pieces, 4 olives, handful goldfish crackers, couple sprigs broccoli, 3 cubes cheese, 2 chocolate chip cookies, 2 inch square noodle kugel

Date night wasn't too good for the diet today. Well back at it tomorrow, I guess.

Today's reason to lose weight: I'm not finished yet. I've made progress, but I am not finished!

No comments: