Monday, March 26, 2007

Twelve weeks! WooHoo!

So, today was full of cramps and bloating--lovely, eh? However, it was a good day. I was able to remind myself that bloating and discomfort does not equal an excuse to eat whatever I like and therefore gorge myself. I reminded myself all day that I FEEL crappy today, but that doesn't necessarily reflect how well I am really doing. Most of my yuckiness should pass by tomorrow. So, I am happy with my success at getting through the day without giving in to my more negative feelings. I even did the longer version of my walk just to communicate to myself that I really am serious about taking care of myself, no matter what my feelings tell me. (Go me!)

Breakfast: 1/2 c. oatmeal, 2 T. raisins, 1 T almonds
Lunch: 1 c. pasta salad with beans, asparagus, tomatoes, 1 banana,
Snack; 8 almonds, 2 T chocolate chips, 1 french roll
Dinner: 3 oz. beef, 1/2 c. potatos, brussels sprout
Snack: 1 cookie, 1 handful gorp

Today's reason to lose weight: I want to learn to live more in harmony with the truth about my life, myself and the way God made things to work.

No comments: